- Perfect for Limited Spaces
- Central Hot Water Outlet
- Two Integrated LEDs
- Fresh Milk Delivery
- Mains or Hand Fed Water Supply
- Illuminated Dispensing
- Optional Chocolate Hopper
- Optional Steam Wand
- Slimline Design
- Available in 5 Colours
- 1 Grinder & Decaff Option
- Easy Clean
- Milk Fridge
- 4.5 litre Tank Capacity
- Made in Germany from High Quality Materials
- Speciality Coffee choices delivered reliably and consistently, with its smart operating concept and 7-inch touch display.
With a maximum cup output of up to 80 cups per hour, the WMF 1100 S delivers a large variety of drinks with reliability and consistently high quality despite its compact dimensions.
Using the smart operating concept and the 7-inch touch display, anyone can choose and prepare delicious coffee and chocolate drinks with no prior knowledge.
With its vertical swipe function, the intuitive service design of the 7-inch touch display enables quick and purposeful guidance through the various menus – Sophisticated ergonomics that simplify more than just the self-service area.
Thanks to the 5 on-trend colours, the WMF 1100 S fits into any design scheme. The compact size provides a wide range of installation options.
On a worktop, the 60 cm height to the wall unit is easily adequate for installation.
For quiet operation, specially de-coupled grinders are used for the coffee preparation process, and with the patented SteamJet, cups can be preheated in no time at all. The professional technology also allows fresh milk to be used.
The daily cleaning process is very quick and easy thanks to the patented Click&Clean function that is tried and tested in catering operations.
The WMF 1100 S has something for everyone – from hot drinks with or without milk, to those with or without milk foam – espresso, ristretto, cappuccino, café crème, espresso macchiato and caffè latte – the drink variety seems endless.
Create professional coffee experiences in no time, to your exact preferences, with the WMF milk and steam systems. The WMF 1100 S is available with the following milk and steam systems:
- Recommended daily / max hourly output – up to 80 cups
- Nominal Output / power supply – 1.9 – 2.3 kW / 230 V
- Hourly output according to DIN 18873-2 –
- for Espresso – 105 Cups
- for Café Crème – 75 Cups
- for Cappuccino – 105 Cups
- Fresh milk beverages
- Basic Milk
- Basic Milk + Basic Steam
- 1 or 2 integrated coffee hoppers / Enhancements (choc or topping variations, generally only 1 coffee hopper) approx. 550 g/ With enhancements approx. 1100 g (Filling capacity dependent on coffee bean size)
- Total hot water Output / hour – 110 Cups (22 litres)
- Energy loss per day according to DIN 18873-2 Topping / Basic Milk approx. 0.76 kWh /day
- Outer dimensions (width / height** / depth) – 325/500/561 mm
- Water supply Tank approx. 4,5 litres
- Empty weight depending on configuration approx. 25.5 kg
- Continuous sound pressure (LpA) < 70 dB(A)